The following are the organizational purpose of the foundation based on its Articles of Incorporation as amended on December 07, 2002:
- That it is a non-stock, non-profit corporation organized and operated in the public interest and no portion of its funds shall accrue to the benefit of private individuals or juridical entities, whether domestic or foreign.
- To help the community serve to; utilize and develop their resources both human and materials in order to improve and promote their economic, social, cultural and political well being.
- To act as catalyst for the development of the underserved and underprivileged sector especially the tribal communities within its area of operation.
- To assist in providing livelihood opportunities to entrepreneurs and encourage local employment generation.
- To develop the indigenous technology or acquire one for the development of the community without jeopardizing the capability of the future generation to sustain themselves.
- To develop initiatives to ensure strong collaboration with local government units, line government agencies and non-government organizations and other stakeholders for the development of the community served.
- To promote or advocate for the peaceful co-existence of the Mindanaoan people to attain total development.
- To advocate for the rights of the Indigenous People for ancestral domain.
- To raise, acquire, purchase, own, hold, operate, develop properties and receive grants, donations, fees, dues, contributions to support, sustain and continue the foundation’s programs and activities. (As Amended on December 07, 2002)